Over the past 52 years Chris Bellingan Engineers has built a solid reputation for delivering viable engineering solutions that solve business problems invarious fields including but not limited to the following:
- Energy Management and Construction
- Numerous Fruit, herb, fish and vegetable drying systems
- Large Industrial L P Gas Installations and Storage Tanks
- Gas and oil Burners
- Ovens from 150°C to 400°C
- Furnaces from 400°C to 1300°C
- Crematorium Furnaces
- Oil purification and reclaim machines
- Steel 200L drum reconditioning Installations
- Automated Train Washing Systems
- Continuous Wire Galvanizing Plant
- Complete Abattoir Slaughter lines (Beef, mutton, pork, poultry)
- Large Heavy duty Industrial Refrigeration Plant and Flake Ice Plants
- Water chillers
- Pneumatic conveying of Bulk materials
The experience gained from the implementation of engineering projects in the aforementioned fields has helped clients to be more productive, save and manage energy, better manage resources and create new or additional business opportunities.
We thrive on challenges!
Chris Bellingan also manufactures turnkey-engineered products that service specific industries involved in cremation, oil-purification and steel drum refurbishment – see our Products page for more information.